Brooklyn Man Gunned Down During Memorial Basketball Game For Slain NYC Teen
Spread the love
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

In a sign of what NYC has become under Mayor Bill de Blasio, and the big apple’s Democrat leadership.

On Monday night, a man was shot while playing basketball at a memorial for two teens slain in a drive-by shooting on a Brooklyn court last weekend.

Last weekend at least three people — including a 16-year-old male — were killed in separate shootings across Brooklyn and Queens Sunday.

On Monday night, less than a week after those horrific drive-bys, while playing in a memorial basketball game for last week’s deadly shootings. A 22-year-old male was shot in the left shoulder at around 10:30 p.m. outside George Walker Jr. Park in Cypress Hills, according to law enforcement sources.

The male suddenly felt pain in his left shoulder and was transported by ambulance to Brookdale Hospital where he was listed in stable condition.

The unidentified victim had been attending a vigil for 16-year-old Kleimer Mendez and 18-year-old Antonio Villa, sources said.

Mendez and Villa were killed on Sunday when a gunman popped out of the sunroof of a dark-colored Honda SUV and opened fire into the park.

Mendez was struck in the head and died at the scene. Villa was also struck by gunfire and died later at Kings County Hospital.

A third teen was hit by a bullet in the leg in Sunday’s shooting but was expected to recover, police said.

Police were still looking for the gunmen in all three incidents.

Related Story: NYC Shootings Surge As Cuomo, de Blasio, Democrats Turn NYC Into Chicago

Police Release Video Of Suspect Accused In Deadly Shooting At Brooklyn Park


Spread the love
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •