As TuskerDaily reported on Monday, Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger announced state officials are investigating the illegal registration efforts for Georgia’s January 5th Senate runoff election by ultra-liberal progressive groups America Votes, Vote Forward, and the New Georgia Project.
According to Raffensperger, the liberal super PAC AmericaVotes is facing allegations that it sent absentee ballot applications to people at addresses where they have not lived since 1994.
In a statement provided to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the group said it has mailed applications to the list of voters maintained by the secretary of state’s office.
Incredibly Raffensperger pushed back against accusations of widespread fraud in the state’s Nov. 3 election results.
Does Raffensperger actually believe that AmericaVotes.Org only started their election fraud shenanigans for the Jan. 5th runoff election?
One look from Raffensperger at who makes up Georgia’s ‘AmericaVotes.Org’ Management team should have at least set off a few alarm bells.
Who’s Running Georgia’s AmericaVotes.Org Division?
Ashley Robinson – Georgia Deputy State Director for AmericaVotes.org
- 2019 – Intern Executive Director of Georgia Legislative Black Caucus (GLBC)
- 2018 – Political Director Stacey Abrams For Governor
- 2018 – Georgia Political Director for the Democratic Party
- 2011-17 – Georgia House Democratic Caucus and Chief of StaIntern Executive Director of Georgia Legislative Black Caucus (GLBC)
Ashley Robinson is deeply indebted to Stacey Abrams who, in 2009, recommended that Robinson receive training from Georgia’s WIN List, a Democrat brainwashing program that deepens a Progressives understanding of politics.
Sara Henderson – GOTV “Get Out the Vote” Director
- National Advance Manager for Bernie Sanders For President
Leslie Small – State Director
- Previously employed – Executive Director for Georgia Engaged Ultra-Liberal PAC closed in 2018.
- Previously employed – Deputy Campaign Manager Company for the late Rep. John Lewis
Ben Heppner– Data Manager
- Deputy Data Director for Senator Doug Jones in Alabama
- Campaigns at all levels in Georgia and throughout the Southeast
- Intern on Obama’s 2012 Campaign