McCaskall screeched Barack Obama, and Joe Biden did not have even “a hint of corruption during eight years.”
The former Democratic senator from Missouri – defeated by Sen. Josh Hawley in 2018 – declared that in the fall, there will be “three metrics that this president is deathly afraid of, to use an unfortunate phrase.
First, the September and October unemployment numbers, because “the complicated and byzantine stimulus that’s been put forward has not eased unemployment.”
Then there’s the daily body count from the coronavirus, because “There’s no way there will be a vaccine before September or October.”
And the third metric, Trump was going to “lie” about Barack Obama and Joe Biden having scandals.
Of course, Obama and Biden didn’t have any scandals… But Only if Claire McCaskill replaces ‘Facts’ with ‘Feelings’
15 Barack Obama, Joe Biden Administration Scandals:
Here are 15 scandals that occurred under the Obama-Biden watch for Claire McCaskill to start getting acquainted with.
Of course, there are dozens more, like the unmasking of General Flynn, but we just listed some of the bigger ones of the Obama-Biden administration.
- The great “stimulus” heist: Obama grabbed almost trillion dollars for “stimulus” spending, but created virtually zero private-sector jobs. Joe Biden was supposed put in charge of a website to show America “Where every dollar was spent.” They closed down the site within weeks.
- Operation Fast and Furious: Obama’s insane program to use American gun dealers and straw purchasers to arm Mexican drug lords so the administration could track them. Besides not telling Mexico what they were planning. One of those guns was responsible for the death of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry and Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agent Jamie Zapata, plus hundreds of Mexican citizens. Attorney General Eric Holder escaped charges claiming he didn’t know what his subordinates were doing.
- ObamaCare: ObamaCare would not be affordable said Jonathan Gruber, Ph.D., MIT professor of economics and chief architect of ObamaCare which passed March 23, 2010, without any Republican vote. The lies started earlier. On June 23, 2009, Mr. Obama said, “We will keep this promise to the American people … if you like your health care plan, you will be able to keep your health care plan. Period.”
- Spying on journalists: AP reporters and James Rosen of Fox News, etc.
- Weaponizing The IRS: Selective targeting of conservative groups, i.e., pro-life and Tea Party groups, by a politicized IRS, denying tax exempt status. IRS officials lied allowing scandal kingpin Lois Lerner to retire taxpayer funded.
- Benghazi: In a failed attempt to send arms to Syrian rebels, four Americans died because Mr. Obama, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton refused to send help. They then lied about the cause of the attack for weeks afterward, prompting Mrs. Clinton to ask “What difference at this point does it make?”
- Hillary Clinton’s secret Bathroom server: Subverting rules, she was guilty of sending classified email on her home-brew server, and Mr. Obama knew about it.
- The Pigford scandal: Abuse of a program using taxpayer dollars meant to compensate minority farmers for racial discrimination exploded.
- NSA spying scandal: Edward Snowden’s pilfering of sensitive National Security Agency data damaged national security, creating diplomatic problems and AG Eric Holder thanked Mr. Snowden for performing a public service by exposing surveillance programs the Obama administration didn’t want to talk about.
- Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl: He left his post, went over to the Taliban, soldiers died looking for him, yet Mr. Obama traded five high profile Taliban prisoners for him, flouting the law and lying.
- Iran nuclear deal and Unmarked plane delivery: Pushed with lies and media manipulation, Mr. Obama allowed Iran to pursue nuclear power, paying it billions of taxpayer dollars to use for worldwide terrorism.
- Polluting the Colorado River: The Environmental Protection Agency turned the river orange unleashing water from closed copper mines. EPA officials escaped punishment.
- GSA scandal: General Services Administration wasted taxpayer money on lavish parties; the administration tried to cover it up.
- VA death list scandal: Department of Veterans Affairs put veterans on secret death lists and executives turned in phony status reports and signed themselves up for big bonuses. Mr. Obama spun the news with hollow promises.