As we have been reporting, the coronavirus is not just a public health crisis and a financial meltdown for America, but the COVID-19 pandemic could transform into a social unraveling.
And, oh boy, it appears we could be right.
Operation Gridlock called for residents to circle the Michigan Capitol Building in their vehicles to protest Governor Gretchen Whitmer’s unconstitutional and imbecilic Coronavirus response.
Here’s a small list of Michigan’s Democrat Governor Gretchen Whitmer Coronavirus Response Stupidity:
- Despite FDA approval for Doctors to prescribe Hydroxychloroquine to coronavirus patients, she limited Michigan doctors from prescribing the potentially life-saving drugs to senior citizens infected with the COVID-19 virus.
- Whitmer’s “Non-Essential Items” include Vegetable and flower seeds, baby car seats, American flags, Flooring, carpeting…
- Whitmer’s “Essential Items“ include Beer, Liquor and Lotto tickets…
- Extended Michigan’s stay-at-home order until May 1st.
- Made it illegal for residents to visit a neighbors home.
- Michigan residents were forbidden under Whitmer’s insanity to go to any 2nd home, or vacation home that is was also located in Michigan.
- Individuals who violate Whitmer’s unlawful Home-to-Home order face being arrested and jailed and/or be fined up to $1,000.
Supporters of the Michigan Conservative Coalition demanded Gov. Whitmer to reopen the economy and ease her unconstitutional restrictions so Michigan can return to a more normal life.
Thousands of people from all over Michigan are converging on our state Capitol today to protest the governor’s restrictive “Stay Home” order and get their voices, and car horns, heard. #OperationGridlock pic.twitter.com/bgjH4wKCUQ
— MI House Republicans (@MI_Republicans) April 15, 2020
Organizers Called “Operation Gridlock” a Huge Success.
‘GOVERNOR, OPEN OUR ECONOMY ON MAY 1 AND RESPECT OUR RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS.’
Wild scene in Lansing, Michigan as hundreds of people protest the state’s stay-at-home order.
— Austin Kellerman (@AustinKellerman) April 15, 2020
Protest of Michigan’s stay-home order looked a lot like the rallies described in Mueller’s indictment against Russia’s 2016 propaganda campaign. Useful idiots have provided footage for attack ads if @GovWhitmer is VP candidate. https://t.co/1TsWTLe8vV via @freep
— Barb McQuade (@BarbMcQuade) April 16, 2020
Massive convoy heading from Lowell to Lansing for #operationgridlock. Group is protesting @GovWhitmer extending stay-at-home order through end of April. Saying it violates their rights @wzzm13 pic.twitter.com/Jfc4u9odf2
— Noah Fromson (@NoahFromson) April 15, 2020
— Detmer for Congress 2020 (@DetmerMike) April 15, 2020