As TuskerDaily reported last week, Kraebber is the wealthy ‘White Privileged’ Upper East Side BLM rioting daughter of an architect and a child psychiatrist — appears grim-faced in the snap, posted on the NYPD News Twitter account Tuesday evening.
The NYPD News Twitter account posted the images of little red rioting hood and six of her alleged communist comrades after they were booked on felony rioting and misdemeanor graffiti charges:
“On Friday, September 4th, these individuals were arrested for rioting during demonstrations in Manhattan,”
“They were part of a large group breaking storefront windows. Our investigation into this incident continues.”
On Friday, September 4th, these individuals were arrested for rioting during demonstrations in Manhattan. They were part of a large group breaking storefront windows. Our investigation into this incident continues. pic.twitter.com/J1h1C2XCfh
— NYPD NEWS (@NYPDnews) September 8, 2020
The mugshots, of Clara Kraebber and her BLM BFF’s as they appear from left to right:
- Clara Kraebber, a 20-year-old undergraduate at Rice University, where the average annual tuition is nearly $50,000. Her ultra-rich white parents owns a $1.8 million swanky Upper East Side townhouse, as well as a house located in Connecticut which dates back to 1730 and features four fireplaces.
- Elliot Rucka, a 20-year-old from Portland, Oregon charged with rioting, is the son of famed comic book writers Greg Rucka and Jennifer Van Meter, according to his father’s online bio.
- Frank Fuhrmeister, 30, of Stuyvesant Heights, charged with rioting and possession of a graffiti instrument, is a freelance art director who’s designed ads for Joe Coffee and has also worked for Pepsi, Samsung and The Glenlivet, among other high-profile brands, his LinkedIn profile and portfolio shows.
- Jade O’Halloran, 30, of Crown Heights Brooklyn had two Tasers in her front pocket and backpack. She was charged with rioting and two counts of weapons possession, and given a desk appearance ticket to appear in court at a later date. When reached at her home Saturday, O’Halloran laughably whined she was stunned by the police allegations and denied breaking any windows. “What they said is so not true, I cannot shout that loud enough from the rooftops,” said O’Halloran, who recently moved to Brooklyn from Portland to attend school.
- Claire Severine, 27, who lives in Washington Heights and was charged with rioting, appears to be a signed model with the We Speak agency who had the ability to jet between Montreal, Quebec and Dublin, Ireland before settling in the Big Apple to “pursue a career in acting,” according to a modeling profile with the same name.
- Etkar Surette, 27, of Prospect Park South, Brooklyn who summered in Europe as a kid, is charged with rioting and possession of a graffiti instrument.When approached by the NY Post for comment at his Prospect Park South apartment Wednesday, Surette barked “I don’t want to talk to you. You can go away” and then slammed the door in a reporter’s face.
- Adi Sragovich, 20, of Great Neck, New York, is a student at Sarah Lawrence College from Great Neck, LI, according to police The young anarchist lost her phone during the rioting and promptly called up ‘mommy’ who “made arrangements” to replace the cell phone right away. Sragovich was an accomplished musician who spent time performing in local theater groups and at the Sea Cliff Yacht Club, according to the Great Neck Record, which photographed her during a 2017 show.
- NOT PICTURED: Jane Buffo, 19, of Lower Manhattan, was also arrested.