Given your role as leaders of a political party that spent four years baselessly calling into question the legitimacy of the 2016 election with debunked allegations of Russian collusion, you owe it to all Americans to fully examine allegations of actual election errors and misconduct.
2020 Election Irregularities
Among a number of examples illustrating the alleged irregularities, the lawmakers cited:
- A September ruling in the Pennsylvania state Supreme Court ruling that extended the deadline for the receipt of mail-in ballots.
- Pennsylvania allowing election officials to presume ballots without postmarks were sent before the cut-off date.
- Pennsylvania counties barred poll-watchers from “properly” monitoring the processing of ballots, claims which prompted a lawsuit from the Trump campaign that has since been dismissed in the state’s highest court.
- A statewide vote audit in Georgia requested by the Trump team has also turned up more than 5,000 previously uncounted ballots,
- California’s mail-in system – which furnished ballots to every registered voter in the state by mail. Which raised concerns after reports showed that duplicate ballots were sent out to thousands of voters. As well as voters who had died years earlier receiving 2020 election ballots.
President Trump and his allies have repeatedly claimed widespread voter fraud in the race, which has led to the Trump campaign filing multiple-lawsuits in multiple states.
But despite these lawsuits, mandatory State recounts due to winning by less than 1% of the total vote, and not every vote having been counted.
The Democrats’ mainstream media cohorts took it upon themselves to declare Joe Biden ‘President-Elect’.
— House Judiciary GOP (@JudiciaryGOP) November 19, 2020