Rashida Tlaib summed up the Democrats agenda perfectly with an imbecilic coronavirus stimulus bill that includes giving direct cash to illegal immigrants.
In response to the Coronavirus crisis, Rashida Tlaib’s Automatic BOOST to Communities Act calls for:
- Immediately provide a U.S. Debit Card pre-loaded with $2000 to every person in America.
- Each card would be recharged with $1,000 monthly until one year after the end of the Coronavirus crisis.
Tlaib’s “Every person” includes:
- Dependents, so a couple with two children would receive 4 x $2000 = $8000 in total.
- Non-citizens, including undocumented people, permanent residents, and temporary visitors whose stay exceeds three months.
- Individuals who do not have a bank account, social security number, or permanent address.
- People living in unincorporated territories or protectorates and Americans living abroad.
How Will Tlaib Plans To Pay For Her Idiocy?
Rashida Tlaib claimed the Automatic BOOST to Communities Act would be a money-financed fiscal program for which no additional U.S. debt would be issued.
She forgot to add ‘Unicorns pooing rainbow colored skittles can fly.’
Tlaib’s program would be funded directly from the Treasury, using its legal authority to create money via coin seigniorage, which is a statutory delegation of Congress’s constitutional power of the purse.
According to Tlaib the Treasury Secretary would direct the U.S. Mint to issue two $1 trillion platinum coins, under the legal authority provided by 31 U.S.C. § 5112(k).
Essentially, Rashida Tlaib believes Monopoly Money is real!
— Joe Weisenthal (@TheStalwart) March 21, 2020